September 18-24, 2013
We had 8 participants from all over the country.
Participants came from – Patna, NOIDA, Delhi, Jamshedpur, Karnataka, Muzzafar Nagar, Jammu and Kashmir and Assam.
There were faculty as below which covered all aspects of endoscopy for the comprehensive Basic endoscopy course
- Prabha Manchanda
- Anupam Bhargava
- Vijay Kumar
- Varun Duggal
- Manoj Singh
- Anurag Dhawan
- Debashish Dhar
- Manu Noatay
- Shalabh Tandon
- Rahul Manchanda
Sessions covered Gynae Endoscopy , Urology, General surgery Laparoscopy, Infertility related endoscopy, Ultrasound related to endoscopy , Gynae Pathology etc
During the 7 days participants got to see around 25 surgeries.
Variety of surgeries ranged from , Hysteroscopy diagnostic , polypectomies , ashermans, TLH, Myomectomy, Sacrocolpo fixation for prolapse, laparoscopic cholecystectomy, cystoscopy, ureteric catheterisation, etc
We had a good session at Rainbow hospital, Agra with Dr. Narendra Malhotra , Dr. Jaideep Malhotra, Dr. Vinay Tiwari as senior experienced Faculty.
Some comments and Feedback by participants is as below:
- Excellent teaching and learning
- Very good training centre with personal touch, left me with good confidence
- Good and interactive training. Good experience in hysterectomy. Found the place wonderful and hospitalization offered is wonderful.
- Wonderful experience! World of hysteroscopy has opened my. will start doing it right away may need follow up training after few months to develop further
- More hands on required. the module plan is very comprehensive and covered most of the topics needed in day to day practice.