Health Care Services
Consultation Fee ₹2000
What is Gynae Endoscopy?
It is a matter of fact that today, all gynaecological problems can be diagnosed and treated through smaller cuts. Gynae Endoscopy is minimally invasive gynaecological surgery in women loosely referred to as keyhole/pinhole/laser surgery.
How is Gynae Endoscopy better than other surgeries:
- Less costly
- Lesser pain
- Reduced days of hospitalization
- No big scars/cosmetically batter
- Less bleeding (blood is generally not required)
- Daycare surgery
- Reduced risk of complications
When is it done and what are the problems that can be treated in this technique?
- Abnormal bleeding during periods, painful periods, heavy periods, less flow during periods and any menstrual problems
- Sterilization without cuts
- Patients who cannot bear children(infertility)
- Uterine Fibroids/Tumours
- Ovarian cysts and tumours
- Cancer in women
- Blocked fallopian tubes
- Ectopic Pregnancy