- Diagnostic – Hysteroscopy
- Hysteroscopic Fibroid Removal
- Pre IVF Hysteroscopic Procedures
- Hysteroscopic Sterilization
- Advances Hysteroscopic Fertility Enhancing Surgeries
- Hysteroscopic Adhesiolysis for Ashermans
- Trans Cervical Resection of Endometrium
- Hysteroscopic Management of Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Endocervical Cancer Diagnosis
Out Patient Hysteroscopy
Out Patient Hysteroscopy is also called Ambulatory Hysteroscopy of office Hysteroscopy. It means looking in the uterus in order to diagnose and treat menstrual problems in ladies (hysteroscopy). Since it is done in an outpatient setting and not in an operation theatre it is called out patient hysteroscopy
When is it done?
- An alternate form of D&C/DNC
- Before removal of the uterus
- Sterilization without cuts
- Removal of intrauterine devices
- Removal of fibroids and growths in the uterus(polyps)
- Before or along with any infertility examination/procedure
- To diagnose and treat any abnormal pattern of uterine bleeding during periods (heavy periods/reduced periods/irregular peroids)
How is it done?
The patient is taken to the OPD where she is told the procedure/counselled. She is put on the examination table and without any pain an extremely thin telescope is put in the uterine cavity, vaginally and the cavity is examined. Treatment of any pathology is done the same way. The patient is awake and conscious and has no pain. She can go back home after the procedure is completed.